ABOUT THE OFFER
- Pay with PayPal and get 100% instant cashback up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 50 on Orange Something using PayPal to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer is valid only for the first ever transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user.
- Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account.
- Offer period valid till January 31st, 2020.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
- Create your PayPal account.
- Shop on Orange Something using PayPal.
- You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 50 to be eligible for the offer.
- Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option.
- Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user.
- You agree to receive the cashback voucher award email from PayPal.
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your bank account or ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback voucher amount will be applied as a discount on your next eligible purchase. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
- The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal platform.
- The offer will be applicable only for domestic transactions.
- The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank.
- For full cancellations, any unused portion of this cashback will be cancelled, and any redeemed cashback amount will be adjusted from the refund amount.
- For partial cancellations, o If the cancellation amount is less than 50% of the order value, the requested cancellation amount will be fully refunded to If the cancellation amount is more than 50% of the order value, any unused portion of this cashback will be cancelled, and any redeemed cashback amount will be adjusted from the refund amount.
- PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to you. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback voucher. In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback voucher is used, 100% cashback voucher will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback voucher offer / not award the cashback voucher at all.
- Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India.